‘Bow Down / I Been On’ é a nova música de Beyoncé!


Beyoncé está de volta! A superstar enfim saciou a vontade dos fãs e liberou seu primeiro material inédito. Intitulado  ‘Bow Down / I Been On’, dois trechos de suas música foram postadas há poucos minutos no Tumblr Oficial da diva.

“I know when you were little girls / You dreamed of being in my world/ Don't forget it, don't forget it /
Respect that, bow down, bitches/ I took some time to live my life/ But don’t think I’m just his little wife/ Don’t get it twisted, get it twisted/ This my shit, bow down, bitches” canta Bey em "Bow Down" na música produzida por Hit Boy.

A outra prévia intitulada "I Been On" tem produção de Polow Da Don, Timbaland e Planet VI e aparece no vídeo que anunciou sua turnê “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” que passará pelo Brasil em Setembro.

 Ouça abaixo:



Letra:


I'm at that H town, coming, coming down, I'm coming down
Get it on the ground
H town, I'm coming down, coming down
Get it on the ground

I know when you were little girls
You dreamed of being in my world
Don't forget it, don't forget it
Respect that, bow down, bitches

I took some time to live my life
But don't think I'm just his little wife
Don't get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit

Bow down, bitches
Bow Bow down, bitches
Bow down, bitches
Bow Bow down, bitches

H-town bitches, H-H-town bitches

I'm so crowned, bow, bow down bitches

I'm at that H town, coming, coming down, I'm coming down
Get it on the ground


CONVERSATION

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Instagram

@rollingsoulbrasil

Siga